Thread Of Light

Thread Of Light Lyrics

Song Thread Of Light
Artist Pale Saints
Album In Ribbons
Download Image LRC TXT
作词 : Pale Saints
hey percy the beauty hidden in the pain i smile and i bleed body rain between the scenes you should hold someone every piece is time you've undone pretty boy everything lost and still a sound of mother's arms and soul can be found between the scenes you should hold someone between the scenes you should hold someone every piece is time you've undone
zuo ci : Pale Saints
hey percy the beauty hidden in the pain i smile and i bleed body rain between the scenes you should hold someone every piece is time you' ve undone pretty boy everything lost and still a sound of mother' s arms and soul can be found between the scenes you should hold someone between the scenes you should hold someone every piece is time you' ve undone
zuò cí : Pale Saints
hey percy the beauty hidden in the pain i smile and i bleed body rain between the scenes you should hold someone every piece is time you' ve undone pretty boy everything lost and still a sound of mother' s arms and soul can be found between the scenes you should hold someone between the scenes you should hold someone every piece is time you' ve undone
Thread Of Light Lyrics
YouTube Results (More on YouTube)